TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY CAPABILITIES
Since its inception in 2001, Trianz has been delivering best-in-class technology services to Fortune 2000 clients across the world. Our hybrid and multidisciplinary teams and a global delivery model help us make digital transformations a reality.
- Clients: Trianz serves businesses, as well as government and non-profit organizations. Our clients range from industry leaders to emerging enterprises.
- Engagements: We offer technology research, consulting, roadmap development, technology implementations and production/ operations support.
- Technology Centres: With tier 1 delivery centers located in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai, Trianz provides its global clients with a top-notch experience on technology initiatives.
- Strategic Locations:
- Our Bengaluru office is close to Electronics City, the IT hub of the city, and is home to the Big Data Client Center of Excellence, the Mobility Center of Excellence, and other key initiatives.
- Our Hyderabad is located in Raheja Mindspace IT Park, a major technology township spread over 100 acres. This facility houses multiple dedicated ODCs/ Technology Centers for some key clients, and serves a multitude of technologies and domains.
- Our Chennai facility is located in Shriram The Gateway, one of the city’s most well-known IT hubs. The team here supports our Fortune 2000 clients on their Infrastructure Management, ITSM and Cloud Enterprise requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 certified, and ISO 27001: 2013 certified by Bureau Veritas, Trianz locations have strong security in place for our clients, helping them safeguard their Intellectual Property (IP) and maintain confidentiality of all client work. Our Certifications includes the following:
- ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Guidelines for electronic records and electronic signatures
- SOC2 compliance at Chennai location
- Equipped for Global Delivery: Trianz’ tier 1 delivery infrastructure includes 24x7 Application Command Centers and War Rooms with dedicated and isolated networks. Some key features include:
- State-of-the-art, scalable facilities in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai to increase capacity
- Client-specific, secure work areas on need basis
- Secured Operation Centers -- ISO 9001, SSAE SOC2 and ISO 27001 compliant
- Redundant architecture with built-in BCP-DR capabilities
- Dedicated trans-Atlantic and -Pacific MPLS network connectivity
- Redundant ISP with high-speed connectivity to different US routes (in addition to Singapore and UK) to decrease loss of productive effort
- SLA-based services | High automation levels | Redundant power supply and managed HVAC
- Strong Service Management IP with ITIL V3-based service delivery
- Support FTE, Shared and Hybrid models
Trianz is considered a strategic partner by several leading technology providers in the Cloud, Analytics, Digital and Security spaces. For more details, explore our Technology Partnerships.